My father

  • My father is my role model. He is the person who I wish to become like.
  • My father has all the qualities that I find are the ideal qualities in a person.
  • He is honest, and he is also courageous to be that way. He always seeks the truth and abides by it. He will do all he can for this.
  • He is helpful to people who may need his help. But he is never proud of all his good qualities.
  • That is how I wish to be. And so I see him as my role model at all times.



My father is like a friend to me. He loves me at all times. He teaches me all the values and morals I must live by. And he himself lives by all the values. He believes in practicing what he preaches. So I find my father very honest. And he never finds it difficult to be that way. my father name is ramesh bishunke.. If anyone approaches him with a genuine need he helps them to whatever extent he can. And he never grudges any help he offers. My father is time conscious and punctual. He is strict with me because he wants me to be disciplined. Being disciplined is tough, but I know it is for my good. And so I always try my best to follow what my father tells me to do. Whenever I am in a difficulty my father helps me out with love and affection.my father age is 35.

Comments

Popular Posts